GWT Genclean - Advanced Oxidation Treatment System
From Water Treatment Media & Flocculants - Flocculants & Genclean AOP Liquid Solutions
Our Genclean Treatment Solutions divisions newly developed non toxic liquid advanced oxidation formula is available in five different product variations to specifically handle applications challenging disinfection, oxidation and sanitization requirements. It is utilized in process water, industrial and domestic wastewater as well as drinking water applications to handle microbiological, recalcitrant and emerging contaminants in water sources. It has 2x the oxidation capability of chlorine (bleach) and almost 1.5x the oxidation capability of ozone, hydrogen peroxide, and similar non chlorine solutions as measured by their oxidation reduction potential (ORP).
Genclean is provided with a GWT chemical feed pump system skid with integrated ORP controller or it can be dosed using a clients existing retrofitted chemical feed system with the integration of an ORP controller for automated dosing.
These liquid solutions are NSF 60 certified and are compliant with US FDA Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) standards. These products are available in 1000 L (265 Gal) totes & 200 L (55 Gal) drum containers for client treatment applications.
How can the Genclean advanced oxidation treatment solutions be used in different applications?
Water & Wastewater Utility Treatment Systems
- Pre-oxidant to lower organic load, biofouling control & removal
- Effluent treatment without generation of disinfection byproducts
- Oxidation of emerging contaminants and recalcitrant pollutants
Cooling Towers & Systems
- Control scaling & corrosion
- Eliminates bacteria and microbiological fouling
- Removes sulfuric acid in wet scrubbers
- It can be used to reduce greenhouse gases in wastewater streams (C02 ,SOx, and NOx)
- It can be used to improve heat transfer rates for cooling towers
- Removes microbiological biological growth
Oil/Gas Refining & Produced Water
- lit can be used in wet scrubbers to remove hydrogen sulfide
- Disinfectant & Advanced Oxidation of produced water
- Removes trace oil emulsion from produced water I
Wastewater Treatment Systems
- It is effective at removing all pathogens while being 3n environmentally friendly product
- Does not create toxic byproducts when reacting with organic matter
- It will help improve and maximize the disinfection system
- Very effective in reclaimed water treatment processing
- Longest residual protection among other oxidants currently available
Fruit & Vegetable Processing Industry
- Eliminates Listeria, E. Coli and other bacterias on contact
- Removes pathogens and pollutants on the surface of vegetables, fruits, meat, frozen food & seafood
- Quicker process, higher safety & hygiene
- Increases transit & shelf life
- Reduces transit spoilage
- Raw water treatment
- Centralized & local process water treatment
- Surface & equipment sanitation
- Bottles, Cans, Tank cleaning process
- Removes biofilm from process lines
- Extends residual protectionIncreases shelf life
Fisheries & Aquaculture Industry
- Oxidation of organic matter with no disinfection byproducts
- Precipitation of dissolved matter
- Microflocculation of organic matter
- Destabilizabon of colloidal matter
- Oxidizes ammonia
- Eliminates odor
Industrial Wastewater Treatment Industry
- Color reduction, odor reduction
- Reduces organic impurities, COD, BOD, heavy metals, colloidals, etc.
- Enhances coagulation, flocculation, biological treatment, filtration systems
- Protects membranes and extends life of ultrafiltration & RO systems
- Water recycling/reuse & environmentally friendly
Hotels, Resorts, Hospitality Industry
- It can remove pathogens and contaminants in washing water for vegetables, fruits, meats, seafood.
- Very powerful and fast acting oxidant to control microbiological contaminants in cooling towers.
- Genclean can control and maintain pools of bacteria, cysts, viruses, algae in hotel pools, resorts, etc.
Pools & Aquatic Fountains
- Reduce pollutants in water pools and fountains, including viruses, bacteria, cysts and algae with one solution.
- Sustainable solution NSF certified, elimination of risks for health associated with swimming in chlorinated water, including irritation of the the skin, eyes and lungs.
What is Genclean"" advanced oxidation disinfection solution and what is it used for?
A non-toxic, advanced oxidation (AOP) formula of minerals chelated with oxygen and stabilized in an aqueous water solution It is a viable option in industries and applications requiring a solution to challenging situations where high level effective sanrbzation and oxidation is required. It has 2x the oxidation capability of chlorine (bleach) and almost 1.5x the oxidation capability of ozone, hydrogen peroxide, and similar non chlohne solutions as measured by oxidation reduction potential.
Genclean is a product of a chemistry that is effective in a wide pH range, and it does not require external catalyst activation. This solution provides long residual disinfection, and it does not need a large capital investment or highly trained technicians.
It has a shelf life of 6 months. Genclean is available in tote & drum containers for commercial/industrial & water utility chemical feed applications.
This product family has NSF/ANSI 60 certification and is US FDA GRAS compliant, approved for water & wastewater oxidation treatment, disinfection, biofilm control, bactericide, biocide, scale and corrosion.
No reviews were found for GWT Genclean - Advanced Oxidation Treatment System. Be the first to review!