Model HM Series - Hammer Mills
NEUE HERBOLD HM series hammer mills are designed and equipped highly wear resistant cutting instruments (hammers and hammer bars). The bearings of the rotor shaft are mounted within solid steel housings (not castings) which offer more reliable service and eliminate any chance for the housings to crack or break under heavy shock loads. As opposed to flanged mounted bearings, outboard mounting prevents dust/fines from fouling the bearing nor grease from contaminating the granulate. Outboard mounting provides for a quieter and cooler. The totally welded housing can also be equipped with replaceable wear plates when operating with high impact or abrasive material.
NEUE HERBOLD HM series hammer mills offer flexibility in their application range.
Through the installation of material oriented rotor milling hammers tools various types of brittle plastics such as electronic scrap, wood scrap, and organic insulation material.
- Flexibility in their application range
- Heavy duty design
- Reduced space requirement due to compact design
- Energy-saving size reduction
- Extremely high through put rates
- Easy cleaning due to clam shell opening characteristics
- Reduced down time for hammer replacement