Hand-Held Colorimeter for Calibration of On-Line Chlorine Analyzers
The new P334 Colorimeter is the latest addition to our portfolio providing a simple and reliable solution for compliance with the U.S. EPA Method 334.0 (determination of residual chlorine in drinking water using an on-line chlorine analyzer). The hand held colorimeter includes an easy to use solution manual to help you achieve compliance, certificate of calibration and the easiest to use NIST traceable standards ever.
The P334 is designed so that you can spend less time calibrating your chlorine analyzer and more time making sure your plant is running efficiently.
Factory Calibrated and Certified
Calibration curves are completed at the factory so you do not have to spend time generating the calibration curves as required in the EPA Method.
Easy to use Primary Chlorine Standards
Preparation of the NIST traceable calibration standards has never been easier or more accurate with the primary and secondary standards kits. The liquid standards are contained in double-ended ampoules for precise dilution and no mess.
Easy to use Solution Manual for Compliance
The P334 Colorimeter comes with an easy to follow complete procedure manual to guide plant personnel through each step of the sampling, analysis and calibration procedures to ensure compliance.
Portable and Convenient
The ergonomic design makes the P334 ideal for portable or bench top use. If you can hold a glass of water you can hold this. Its extra large backlit display is easy to read in all light conditions, outdoors or indoors ensuring an accurate recording of the readings.
Complete package, ready to use
The P334 Colorimeter comes with the solution manual, certificate of calibration, sample cells, reagents for up to 100 tests for both free and total chlorine, battery, instruction manual and a rugged carrying case. Additional NIST traceable standards, reagents and supplies can be ordered as needed.
Order yours today
For ordering information and more technical details, please take a look at the P334 Product Sheet or contact us directly.
- Protecting the health and safety of consumers
- Minimizing financial burden with a low entry price and simple operation
- Potentially reducing chlorine chemical consumption and costs
- The instrument calibration verification as required by EPA method 334.0 is carried out at the factory and thereby eliminates the need for the operator to perform this initial calibration verification
- Reducing cumbersome and time consuming calibration activities
- Reducing operator error and eliminating interpretation
- Including an easy to follow solution guide for compliance
- Providing NIST traceable primary chlorine standards that are easy to use and with a long shelf life