Model DHM28-10 - Handheld Digital Manometer
The DHM28-10 is a precision instrument designed to measure a wide range of pressures to a very high accuracy. Features include: measurement in all common pressure ranges, display resolution to .001, differential or relative measurement, two line liquid crystal display, and adjustable auto power off to conserve battery. A certificate of calibration is included with the unit at no additional cost. The DHM28-10 can be used as a secondary calibration standard for your other pressure instrumentation.
- Microprocessor Based
- Differential Gage, or Absolute
- High Accuracy, 0.2%, 0.1%, or 0.5% with Calibration Certificate
- Selectable Scales
- Resolution to 0.000 of Selected Unit
- Input Range; US 0-10' in H2O,
- Metric 0-2.5 kPa, Overpressure 12.5 kPa (50 in H2O)
- Accuracy, ±0.20% Full Scale ±1 Digit
- Hold Function
- Programmable Display
- Memory for up to 964 Readings
- Output for Optional Printer or
- Computer Interface
- Digital Manometer, Method 2, Hand held, 0-10 IN H2O Selectable Range, English/Metric.