ION GasCheck - Model G - Handheld Helium Leak Detector
The GasCheck G gas leak detector represents the latest in gas detection technology. Its advanced system of micro thermal conductivity enables advanced sensitivity for the rapid, effective detection of gas leaks down to cc/sec, mg/m³ or ppm levels.
Designed for the search and location of gas leaks, the GasCheck G leak detector provides you with effective detection of almost any gas or gas mixture. Robust and reliable, the GasCheck G leak detector gives stable, repeatable readings of the detected gas.
The instrument’s LCD display, LED indicator, and audible sounder clearly indicates the gas leak present.
GasCheck G automatically zeros to the ambient air around it when switched on and is ready to detect immediately. The instrument’s easy to use graphical interface and intuitive keypad allows for simple function, selection, and adjustment.
Upgradeable throughout the range, the GasCheck G gas leak detector is available in three distinct versions; G1, G2 and G3 with varied capabilities. Features can be easily added to upgrade the instrument without it having to be returned to the factory.
- Best available leak detection
- Fast, accurate leak detection at highly sensitive levels
- Detects almost any known gas or gas mixture
- Particularly sensitive to ammonia, argon, butane, helium, hydrogen and SF6
- Reliable, stable, repeatable readings
- Ease of use
- Simple, one-handed operation
- Large, clear LCD back lit display for easy viewing
- Graphical icon menu
- Conveniently calibrated against helium
- Choice of readings in cc/sec, g/yr, mg/m³
- Easily upgradeable throughout the range
- Low cost operation
- Inexpensive consumables and parts
- 2 year warranty when instrument registered online
- Micro thermal conductivity detector (MTCD)
- Sensor is poison resistant with over range protection
- Operation :
- Battery Type: 4 x alkaline AA size or NiMH (rechargeable) Typically 40 hours life
- Sensitivity (cc/sec) : He1x10-5,CH4 5×10-5,R125x10-5,Ar1x10-4
- Accuracy : – 5% Displayed reading – One digit
- Response : T90 = 1 second rise and clear down
- Sound : Flashing LED and 90 dBA (at 10 cm) audible sounder
- Calibration : Factory calibrated to fully documented procedures in accordance with our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System
- Data Logging : 10 data points (available for G3 only.)
- Temperature : Operating: -20 to +60 oC, -4 to 140 oF Storage: -20 to +70 oC, -4 to 158 oF Humidity: 0 to 99% RH (non-condensing)
- Flow rate : 2 cc/min
- Weight & Dimensions :
- Instrument with probe: 390 x 60 x 49 mm, 15.5 x 2.3 x 1.9”
- Case: 420 x 320 x 97mm, 16.5×12.5×3.8”
- Instrument: 0.45 kg, 1 lb, Packed 1.6 kg, 3.5 lb
- The GasCheck G gas leak detector detects gases across a wide range of industries and applications, including:
- Quality Assurance