Our yellow chemical absorbent pads are ultrasonically bonded with one layer of spun-bond polypropylene and one layer of meltblown polypropylene .Dimpled pattern speed wicking to quickly soak chemicals and gives added strength. Retain it shape even when completely saturated. Perforated so you save money by using only what you need.
Use our chemical spill cleanup absorbent pads to soak up spills of acids, bases or unknown liquids. It is made from 100% polypropylene to absorb most aggressive or caustic fluids. Sonic bonded 'dimples' add strength and fast wicking power. The Chemical Spill Cleanup Absorbent Pads bright yellow color is highly visible and indicates caution around spills.
Use on hazardous or unknown liquid spills. Absorb all liquids including water. It is for aggressive fluids, such as caustic soda, hydrochloric acid, sulphuric acid, sodium hydroxide and nitric acid.
- Keep shape even saturated
- For aggressive fluids.
- Bonded & Dimpled
- Bright caution color
- Color: Yellow
- Item: HLCPD4050250
- Composition: 100% Polypropylene
- Dimensions: 40cm(Width)*50cm(Length)*2.5mm(Thickness)
- Fluid Absorbed: Acid bases, Unknown liquids
- Absorbency Level: Light Weight
- Perforated: Perforated down center widthwise
- Package: 100 pads per PE bag
- GSM (G/M2): 250