Harden - Model SM Series - Large - Medium Capacity Single Shaft Shredder
Medium-duty shredders. Rotor length: 1000 to 2200 mm. Motor power: 45~110 kW. Application: bulky paper, wood, plastic, rubber, cables and MSW.
Medium Capacity Single Shaft Shredder build by HARDEN in China is equipped with only one shaft with rotary blades, a hydraulic-driven pusher, and a screen underneath the rotating shaft.
Single shaft shredder is applied to shred thick and solid material, like plastic extrusion purging ingot, rubber rolls, bones, wood lumbers, ect. With a single-shaft shredder, once the material is fed into the hopper, the hydraulic-driven plate pushes the material towards the cutting shaft to ensure the material is shredded by the rotary cutting blades. The material will be repeatedly shredded until the shreds are small enough to pass throughput the screen mesh as output.
HARDEN’s single shaft shredder is built for shredding to exactly defined sizes of piece. The effective rotor-stater cutting principle with sieve below for defining the size of material flakes. The highly efficient single shaft shredder is all-rounder for universal fields of application.
- Quality gearbox with shock absorbing base.
- Precise rotor/stater cutting system.
- More cutting surface, self-sharpening geometry.
- Individually fitted, replaceable cutter discs.
- Integrated perforated disk to sort piece sizes.
- Slow speed high torque shredding makes low dust and noise operation.
- Bulkhead seals to protect the shaft bearing.
- Application-specific drive and cutter element models.
- Twin speed hydraulic system for intelligent feeding, integrated with air cooler.
- Quality controls, 8 hours running testing, CE certified.
A rotating shaft with cutters, a screen and stationary cutters generates shredding force. A hydraulic pusher feeds the shredding rotor intellectually according to the loading which makes a highly efficient performance.
- Plastics - Various rigid and flexible plastics including Mouldings, Purging/Lump, Profiles, Films etc.
- Timber/Wood - Pallets, Joiners Waste, Green Waste etc.
- Paper & Cardboard - Confidential Documents, Production Waste, Packaging Materials etc.
- Rubber - Skeletal Scrap, Production Waste etc.
- Non-ferrous Metals: telecoms and industrial cables, aluminium cans/swarf/cables
- Textiles - Carpet (Rolls & Tiles), Garments etc.
- Security Destruction - counterfeit items, faulty goods, out of date stock etc.
- Foam - production waste.
- Mixed Household & Commercial Waste - RDF/SRF production