Harden - Model SMA Series - Single Shaft Shredder
SMA series single shaft shredder featured with a swing pusher, intelligent forced control program, optimized cutter shape and arrangement, and shock absorption driving chain. The design of this Single shaft shredder was originated from Europe. The shredder is highly stable in the complex working conditions for shredding industrial waste, municipal waste, and commercial waste. SMA series single shaft shredder is designed for MSW fine shredding. It is idea as the secondary shredder RDF (refuse-derived fuel) production for flake size of 30~80 mm.
Single Shaft Shredders - High Capacity
HARDEN’s High Capacity Single Shaft Shredders can effectively shred material down to 20 mm in size. All models in the shredder series have the option of three different cutter styles allowing optimization to your specific application. There are multiple screen options available from 20 mm to 80 mm openings. Discharged material can be transported by pneumatic conveyors or belt/screw conveyors. Full shredder system automation can be accomplished through integrated PLC controls.
- Optimized cutter arrangements for efficient shredding
- Low speed high torque rotor result low dust and noise operation
- Cutters made of wear-proof alloy with sophisticated heat treatment
- Quality gearbox with shock absorbing
- Rotor cutters can be indexed for less replacement
- Two speed hydraulic pusher for more efficient feeding
- Quality controls, 8 hours test run, CE certified