HARDEN - Model TD505 - Industrial Metal Shredder
- Optimum performance
- Excellent energy efficiency
- Sturdy construction
- High performance
- Low running cost
- Trouble free functionality
- This Shredder is made to Shred Aluminum Cast Scrap into small pieces
- This is a Hammer Type Shredder with robust design, having heavy-duty bearing, bearing blocks, rotor assembly, hammer & sieve
- The rotor assembly is of compact design & consists of, rows of, swing hammers for breaking of cast aluminum scrap (Tense)
- The beaters are made out of special alloy material to withstand the impact of breaking of aluminum scrap
- The sieve is also casted of special manganese material & is of sufficient thickness to sustain the impact of breaking of aluminum scrap. The size of the sieve is 100 x 115 mm
- The aluminum scrap is hammered repeatedly until they are of the size, which can pass through the sieve
- The shredder is provided with a set of Hydraulic Cylinders to lift the upper half of the shredder body for any maintenance and repair purpose
- There is a provision to lift the rotor assembly along with the upper half body, in case of any maintenance work to be carried out on the sieve
- It can also help in clearing any jammed material in the sieve
HARDEN MACHINERY LTD is a leading manufacturing company in China specialized in recycling equipment. With factories in China and an expert team from Europe, HARDEN aimes to supply good quality machines to our customers at reasonable prices.
Harden is the most reliable brand in China in shredding technology. Bringing experience experts from Europe, we adopt the best practice in machine design and manufacturing and dedicate to the best solution for veriouos applications. In this way, our people at Harden secure high standard quality and best technology of its kind in China. This promise will continue long into the future while we deliver and maintain Harden shredders worldwide.
Harden’s products range from shear type shredders to material ashorting equipment, as well as scrap recycling lines. Maijor applications include document destruction, e-scrap recycling, plastics recycling, compost operations, RDF production, Waste-to-Energy operations, and MRFs.