HATHORN - Model DuraSCOPE WiFi - Plumbing Camera
The WIFI module generates a WIFI signal that you connect your smartphone or tablet to. Once connected there is a custom App that provides you with a viewing program to view the live image of the inspection area from the camera head, along with the ability to capture images and record video directly onto your device.
The push cables used in the WiFi plumbing camera are the same quality as our regular high-end Magnum plumbing cameras. They feature reinforced spiral wound premium materials with a length of 200 feet, installed on a powder-coated steel frame. The reels will all feature a built-in onscreen foot counter, to know how much cable has been spooled off the reel.
The plumbing camera heads are all self-levelling meaning the live image you see on the screen will always be right side up. Built into all of the camera heads will be a 512 Hz sonde to locate the camera head underground in inside some ducts or pipes, and LED lights to illuminate the inspection area. The miniature 1.23” color camera head is extremely flexible, and specially designed to navigate tight areas, making 90 degree bends in 1.5” pipes, and the camera chip is very light-sensitive offering high-quality, crisp images in pipes up to 4”. The larger 1.4” and 1.7” camera heads feature larger camera chips and more LED lights to illuminate larger inspection areas. The 1.7” Camera head can be used in inspections of pipes or ducts up to 8”. All of these camera heads are stainless steel with a scratch-resistant sapphire glass lens, and a sleek design with a specialized plastic skid that is very durable, with no sharp edges making them highly manoeuvrable, easy to clean, and insuring that will not get stuck or caught when removing them. These camera heads are all completely waterproof as well.
Make sure you have access to a power outlet to run the plumbing camera and Wifi Module. Battery power is optional for this system.
- Portable Plumbing Camera with WiFi Feature
- Any Type Tablet or Mobile Device Compatible
- 200 feet Working Length
- 1.68' / 1.4' / 1.23' Self Leveling Camera Heads Available
- WiFi Control Center with up to 200 feet Range
- Built-in 512Hz Sonde
- Adjustable Lighting
- On-screen Footage/Meter Counter
- Connect Multiple Devices at Once.
- Record and Manage Video and Snapshot Pictures,
- Files Can be Air-dropped, Texted, Emailed, etc.
- Videos and Pictures are Saved Right in Your Picture app.
- Downloadable Wi-Fi App
Note: Must have power outlet to run camera and Wifi Module, Battery is optional
- Camera Head: 1.23', 1.4', 1.68' Self-Levelling
- Electrical transfer 6 pole slip ring
- Waterproof: IP68
- Housing: Stainless steel
- Sensitivity 0.5 lux @ F2.0
- Camera Sensor: 1/4 color CCD
- Auto Iris
- 3.6mm lens
- Standard 512Hz inline sonde
- High-intensity LEDs
Push Rod and Reel:
- Housing: Powder coated steel tube frame
- Push rod Length and Diameter: 200 ft .400 or 1/2'
- Weight with 200ft rod 35 LBS
- Braiding Material: Spiral wound premium push rod
- iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Mobile Device Compatible
- On-screen Meter and Footage counter
- Click touch controls
- Connect multiple devices at once
- Record in high compressed video, easily manage video files and snapshot pictures, files can be air-dropped, texted, emailed, etc.
- Videos and pictures are saved right in your picture app.
- Downloadable Wi-Fi App.