Hazardous Materials Storage Cupboards
Can be used to satisfy the COSHH regulation requirements. For the ultimate in storage and protection of hazardous materials, these high quality hazardous materials storage cupboards look attractive and provide security. Constructed in the UK, these extremely popular cabinets are made from galvanised steel that is tightly welded and fitted to ensure that there is no leakage. Inside, an integral liquid tight sump tray provides superior spill management. All of the hazardous materials storage cupboards come with a warning symbol so that employees and customers alike will know to take care with the cupboards and their contents.
The 900mm and 1200 mm wide cupboards feature double doors, and the 350mm and 460mm width cupboards have single doors. Additional galvanised shelves are available for order to meet the storage needs of small or multiple items. Should the cupboards need to be elevated for comfort or convenience, 500mm high stands with one adjustable foot can be ordered. The cupboards are lockable, for additional security and safety. The two-point locking doors feature flush fitting, no snag handles for ease of use.
- Meets COSHH regulation requirements
- 2-point locking doors with flush fitting 'no snag' handles
- Integral liquid tight sump tray for superior spill management
- Hazardous substances warning symbol included
- Adjustable galvanised spill-controlling shelves
- 900mm and 1200mm wide double doors, 350mm and 460mm single doors
- Delivery of bulky or heavy items is usually by lone driver and may require special delivery arrangements, possibly mechanical. Please call for advice.
- Extra Shelves available
- Stands available to raise of the floor