Hazloc - Model HHP2 Series - Hydronic High Performance Heater
The HHP series of heat-exchanger unit heaters is designed for the most rugged industrial applications in steam, hot water, glycol or other fluid circulating heating systems. The HHP series is designed for pressures and temperatures up to 450 psi and 550° F respectively. HHP heaters include our PerformaCore™ high-performance heat-exchanger cores that are available in 5/8 in. O.D. 16-gauge (0.065 in.) fin tube with single-pass (for steam or fluids and multi-pass configurations (for fluids only) to meet your specific requirements. HHP heaters meet ASME requirements with a CRN.
- Approval : CRN: 0H6987.2C - steam or fluids (not for use with lethal fluids as defined by ASME, Section VIM. Div. 1, UW-2).
- Max. pressure rating : 450psig (3103 kPa).
- Max. design temperature : 550 °F (288°C).
- Cabinet material : 14-gauge (0.075 in.) (1.9 mm) steel. Yellow epoxy/polyester powder coated with five-stage pretreatment. including iron phosphate.
- Louver blades : Anodized extruded aluminum.
- Fan : Three-blade aluminum, steel spider and hub with 5/8 in. bore.
- Fan guard : Split design with close wire spacing. A 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) diameter probe will not enter.
- Motor type : Thermally protected CSAor UL Listed 1725 RPM permanently lubricated ball bearing type with 56 frame and 'easy-off' fan blade replacement feature. See page 4 for ordering requirements.
- Mounting holes : 9/16' diameter holes - Two at top and two at bottom of heater.
- Fluid connections : 1-1/2 in. NPT male Schedule 40 inlet and outlet. Optional 1-1/2' (4 bolt) & (8 bolt) CL300# RF flanges available, [see A symbol on Page 4 for 8 bolt description]
- Header material : Carbon sleel conforming lo ASME requirements.
- Finned tubes : 5/8 in. (15.9 mm) outside diameter [16-gauge, 0.065 in. (1.6 mm) wall thickness] carbon steel tubes with 1-1/2 in. (38.1 mm) outside diameter copper-free. L-foot, tension-wound aluminum fins @ 10 fins per in.
- Exchanger coatings : Standard coating is a black, high-heat enamel paint. Optional corrosion resistant paint or Heresite phenolic coating available.