HCTM - Model WCPC-0703e - Water Based Condensation Particle Counter
From Particle Counter
HCTM has been an industry leader in the development and applications of Condensation Particle Counter (CPC) technology since 2002 including the first high flow 2.83 L/min rate water based Condensation Particle Counter (WCPC) that meets the requirements of ISO 14644-12. These systems have been adopted into the Semiconductor industry to monitor particulates in process gases, tool enclosures, exhaust scrubbers, chimneys and other workplace areas where sub 0.1 um nanoparticles are a concern. Workplace exposure to nano-size particles has become a concern within the Semiconductor and other Industrial environments. Globally, local governments are putting new standards in place to protect employees and the environment from exposure to fine particles.
Integrating nanoparticle monitoring, measurement, and control into your production and workplace environments will lead to increased product yield while protecting your most valuable human resources.
HCTM and our global partners are here to support your implementation programs to monitor and control nanoparticles within your facilities.
Take the next step and invest in your future and purchase your WCPC now!
- Detection limit: 10 nm ~ 1 ?
- Single particle counting in real-time for accurate measurement
- High Pressure Diffuser (HPD): Monitor high pressure gas lines for CDA, N2
- In ternal Thermal printer: Immediate access to data
- Data Storage : > 10,000,000 samples
- Simple and easy to use
- Communication: Ethernet, USB Flash drive
- Working Fluid Consumption: 50 ml / 24 hrs
- Cleanroom Air Monitoring & Certification
- Semiconductor & Flat panel Process Monitoring
- Nano Particle Monitoring in FOUP & Tool Enclosures
- Process Trend Analysis
- Mini-Environment Monitoring
No reviews were found for HCTM - Model WCPC-0703e - Water Based Condensation Particle Counter. Be the first to review!