Albin - Model ALH - Heavy Duty Hose Pump
We have combined the best available materials with smart design solutions in order to maximize running time and minimize maintenance. Two shoes mounted at 180° on a rotating wheel compress a reinforced rubber hose that contains a fluid to be pumped. The compression of the hose by the rotating shoes creates continuous suction at the inlet of the pump and pushes the fluid to the outlet of the pump. The pump casing contains a lubricant that reduces friction and ensures the best pump performance with minimum maintenance. The pumped liquid is in contact with only the interior of the rubber hose, thus permitting the pumping of a wide variety of reactive fluids. This pump summarizes what we at ALBIN PUMP want to achieve: better Pump Solutions for our customers. Our design enhances the pump’s simplicity and robust principle.
- No mechanical seal or stuffing box
- Robust, entirely of ductile iron.
- Suitable for aggressive or viscous fluids
- Dosing of very corosive chemicals
- Fully self-priming up to 9,8 m
- Damage-free continuous dry running
- Outlet pressures up to 15 bar
- Very easy maintenance
- Visserie en acier inoxydable.
- Heavy-duty bearings, greased for life
- Plug and Play
- Perfect volumetric flow
- Reversible flow
- Close coupled with gearbox protection
- Low sound level : < 70 dB at 1meter
THE ALH PUMP is very easy to use and maintain and therefore addresses what we at ALBIN PUMP see as two of the key customer issues : the need to lower costs and to reduce downtime. This is done by using a pump without valves, pistons, statorsor rotating elements in thefluid.The ALH series isdesigned to make hosechangesquickand easy with no technical knowledge required.
We only work with high quality compounded rubbers, reinforced with 2 to 6 individual layers of braided polyamide and with an outer layer made to strict tolerances to ensure perfect compression. The caracteristics of ALBIN hoses enable them to last approximately 30% longer than other hoses on the market. They also fit the majority of other hose pumps.
Albin ALH Hose Construction
For the hose inner layers, 6 materials are available to suit the diversity of the pumped fluids :
- NR > Natural rubber (white marking)
- NBR > Buna (yellow marking)
- NBR Food* approuved FDA >Buna (white & yellow marking)
- EPDM (red marking)
- HYPALON* (blue marking)
- VITON/FKM* (purple marking)
- Water Treatment lime cream, ferrous chloride, activated carbon, reagent feed, coagulant, floculate dispersion, alum, sludge and foams.
- Mineral Processing sludge with viscosity up to 60 000 Cps, clay up to 800g/l, particle size: 30 mm, lead sulfate,pyrite, SABX, cyanide, various acids.
- Ceramic barbotine, mould filling, filter press feeding. Building fibrous mortar, plaster, light concrete, cement flooring.
- Chemical Industry various acids, PVDF latex, alcohol, soap, non aromatic solvents.
- Food Industry tomato sauce, mash potatoes, gelatin, beer yeast, fish paste, olive oil, wine. Paint, water based paint, acrylics, pigments, ink, wall coating.
- Paper Mills latex, kaolin, paper waste sludge, various chemical dosing.
- Agriculture manure, fertilizer Sugar mills, molasse, liquid sugar and various chemicals.
ALH Hose Pump Options:
- Mobile mounting with electric power
- Mobile mounting with independant motor (gasoline or diesel)
- Twinhead pump
- Several pump bodies in line driven by the same gear motor
- Truck mounted pump
- Pump with integrated electric power control
- Special mounting (inlet, outlet, coupling, cover etc...) is available on request
- Pump rollers without lubricant are optional
- Pumps can be equipped with hose rupture detector and revolution counter
Any other pumping requirements can be considered