Heidra - Model HS80 - Hydraulic Submersible Pump
From Heidra Series
The Godwin 3' (75mm) Heidra 80 hydraulic submersible pump is a compact self-contained pumping unit featuring a diesel driven power pack and 3' (75mm) submersible hydraulic pump. With variable speed diesel engine power, the Heidra 80 can meet a variety of flow and head requirements up to 420 gpm (26.5 l/sec.) and 125' (38.1 meters) of total dynamic head with a simple throttle adjustment. Add the ability to pass solids to 1-9/16' (40mm) in diameter, dry running capabilities, a cast chromium steel impeller, and you have a rugged dewatering / solids-handling, hydraulic submersible pump ready to go anywhere.
- Rugged construction featuring cast iron pumping chamber and cast chromium steel impeller.
- The pump has independent bearings from the hydraulic gear motor, therefore pump loads in no way affect the gear motor performance.
- Mechanical seal in its own clean oil bath allows for indefinite dry running. Seal faces are solid silicone carbide.
- Standard impeller is designed for general pumping, slurries and sludges.
- Gear motor connections are standard two-bolt SAE flange.
- For ease of maintenance, the gear motor has a “plug-in” connection to allow for quick changeover when required.
- Hydraulic Motor: Gear Type
- Drive Pressures: 2800 psi (193 BAR)
- Flow: 10.5 gpm (.66 l/sec.)
- Pump Speed: Up to 3000 RPM
- Impeller Diameter: 6.54' (116mm)
- Solids Handling: 1-9/16' (40mm), max.
- Discharge: 3' (75mm) Female NPT
- Hydraulic Discharge Connection:
- Supplied with two 3/4' x 50 ft. (19mm x 15.24 meter) high pressure hoses
- Strainer: Nylon coated steel with 1.75'
- (44mm) square apertures
- John Deere 3009, 16 hp (12 Kw) @ 2400 RPM
- Caterpillar 3003 15 hp (11 Kw) @ 2400 RPM
- Hydraulic System: Two pipe open circuit
- Hydraulic Reservoir:
- 10 gallon (37.9 liter) capacity
- Control: Through variable engine speed
- Hydraulic Pump: Gear type
- Output Flow:
- 10.5 gpm (.66 l/sec.) @ 2400 RPM
- Output pressure:
- Up to 2800 psi (193 BAR)
- Suction Filter: 125 micron pleated gauze
- Return Line Filter: 10 micron
- Hydraulic Pipe Connections: 3/4' (19mm)
- Quick Disconnect