Helium Bubbler Box
From Bubbler Boxes
Calibrated to 1% Helium and 99% Nitrogen. Nominal Leak Rate: 100 scf / year. Helium is well established as a search gas on a global basis and is a safe, reliable and stable mechanical standard in the oilfield environment. The Vaseco Helium Bubbler Box can be used with hand held or full helium mass spectrometers and is designed to be used for alignment of helium mass spectrometers in the over pressure mode, calibration of leak rates and determining the response times by attaching multiple hose lengths to the probe system.
Significant investment has been made to expand and enhance our state-of-the-art testing facilities to ensure Vaseco remain at the forefront of the environmental testing industry. We continue to focus on innovation and quality without compromising the safety of our staff, customers or environment.
We can carry out he following types of environmental testing:
PR2, Cryogenic, Fugitive Emissions, Gas, Vacuum, Hydrostatic, High Temperature and Submerged Gas testing.
We’ve achieved Global recognition for our expertise within this field as well as our experience across a range of demanding environments. As a totally independent company we offer a comprehensive range of in-house testing carried out to the highest safety standards, whilst our ISO 9001 accreditation ensures that we meet the highest quality standards at all times.
Benefits of Environmental Testing with Vaseco:
* We can provide rapid, bespoke solutions to your challenges
* Absolute confidence that critical components have already been tested beyond any extreme conditions likely to be reached within their working life
* Highly skilled workforce with vast product knowledge and experience
* Testing carried out under controlled conditions to stringent safety and quality regulations
* Initial environmental testing will prevent problems in commissioning
* Minimises risk to personnel within the field
* We can act as an additional resource if you reach capacity at your own testing facilities