HEPU - Model S - Horizontal Slurry Pump
Robust construction of the entire pump structure. With the metal construction of the one-piece pump housing, construction with PU parts divided pump housing in GG-25. The impeller can be optimally positioned by the adjustment equipment on the bearing mount. All wear parts are individually changeable and interchangeable.
Range of application
- For pumping abrasive and corrosive media.
- Chemical industry, mining of coal and metal ores, steel and smelting works, porous concrete works, gravel and sand industry, quartz mines, limestone, gypsum and laitance, etc.
- The bearing housing braket is a heavy, sturdy constuction.
- Q = up to 1000 m3h
- H = up to 50 m Fl. S.
- DN 50 - DN 250
The pump shaft and the lubricated cylindrical and spherical roller bearings are theoretically constructed for approx. 60,000 hours of operation. The entire bearing housing with shaft can be completely interchanged as a unit. The bearing mount can be adjusted axially with the shaft and impeller, and thus an optimisation of the suction-side opening can be achieved.
Stuffing box seal
- The specially-conceived HEPU shaft seal guarantees a very high durability.
- The floating gasket is used wherever only low quantities of sealing water may enter the medium to be pumped.
- Here both simple and double-action mechanical seals of all brands are available.
- Nihard 4 - Special
- Chromium steel 1.4138
- Cr-Ni Steel 1.4410
- GGG 40 to GGG 100
- GG 25
- Polyurethane PU
- Other materials on request
- Finish-coat according to RAL 3000