Hexacon - Controllers
The Hexacon System allows for the automatic control and operation of up to six Eclipse actuators. During an emergency closure, the Hexacon Model II will close up to 6 Eclipse actuators automatically and sequentially. The Hexacon Model II meets all Fire Code requirements.
Automatically shut-off a leak without having to enter a toxic environment by means of remote switches: gas detector, kill or panic button, SCADA system, fire or seismic alarm, etc.
- Electronically Closes Valves - Approx. 3/4 sec!
- LED System Information Display
- Allows Multiple Remote Switches
- Fault Error Diagnostic System
- Battery Operated (3 days w/AC failure)
- 2 Levels of Torque: Emergency - 50 ft. lbs.
- Test - 30 ft. lbs.
- Fits Standard Valve Configurations
- Operator can Open / Close valve manually
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Entire System NEMA-4X
- 3-Way Over Torque Protection
- 3 Year Warranty
- RS232 Serial Port Output to SCADA
- Fault Error Output Relay
- DT-DP Relay (Latching available)
- Annual Preventative Maintenance Program
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Hazardous Gas Use Facilities