Hexsor Scientific - Model OD-300P Series - Heavy Metals Analyser
Heavy metals like arsenic, chromium, mercury and lead are present in a very wide range of industrial and
commercial applications, though environmental contamination poses a serious risk to ecological and public health. Boasting delivery to deployment in minutes, the OD 300P offers in field characterisation of heavy metal concentrations in soil and liquid at a fraction of the cost of laboratory analysis.
Without the need for specialist training or additional equipment, the OD-300P’s leading edge optical technology ensures analytical precision, even where heavy metals are present in ultra low concentrations.
A high-definition touchscreen interface provides ease of operation and immediate data visualisation, while the intuitive HexaSoft software module delivers a complete Internet of Things (IoT) solution, making real-time data available wherever and whenever it is needed.
- Measurement range: 0-50mg/l
- Repeatability: ± 1% MR
- Response time: < 1s
- Operating temperature: -20 to 60ºC
- Size: 330 x 265 x 135mm (Type I), 330 x 280 x 120mm (Type II)
- Weight: 2kg
- Battery life: 12hrs
- Charge time: 6 hrs
- Internal storage: up to 200GB
- Ingress protection: IP67 rated
- Intelligent auto-calibration
- End-to-end automated data processing
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
Compact, robust and user-friendly, the OD-300P enables real-time decision-making, optimised operations management, on-demand and scheduled reporting and active incident monitoring.
Applications include, but are not limited to:
- Industrial wastewater management
- Clinical and forensic waste management
- Food chain bioaccumulation analysis
- Environmental pollutant analysis