HF Scientific - Model CLX-XT2 - Extended Reagent Life Online TRO and Chlorine Monitor
The CLX-XT2 Extended Reagent Life Online TRO and Chlorine Monitor is an economical and low-maintenance instrument for shipboard ballast water, potable water, or wastewater applications that require continuous monitoring and control of total chlorine or total residual oxidant (TRO) levels. This marine-grade monitor allows for up to 90 days of unattended operation. The CLX-XT2 offers complete control of dosing & monitoring ballast water discharge through user-selectable sample cycle times, 4-20mA and RS-485 with Modbus output for controlling feed pumps, and user-selectable alarms. The CLX-XT2 is housed in a strong, steel-coated IP56 (except fan IP54) case offering easy access to all service functions and reagents.
- The CLX-XT2 has reagent life of up to 90 days.
- NEW! High range to 15 mg/l (option) ± 10% accuracy
- Optimized for high-temperature marine applications in high ambient temperatures up to 55°C (131°F)
- Low operating costs
- Cooling effect extends reagent life to 3 months*
- Designed for unattended operation up to 90 days*
- Colorimetric DPD chemistry
- User-selectable cycle times
- User-selectable alarms for sample concentration
- Ballast water treatment, drinking water & wastewater applications
- 4-20mA and RS-485 with Modbus output
- USEPA accepted methodology