Model HF Series - Material Handling Fans
HF Series Material Handling Fans are available in 15 sizes and are designed to be used in applications where material goes through the fan. Each HF Series fan conforms to the standards of the Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) International, Inc. Honeyville Metal Incorporated certifies that the HF Series Material Handling Fans shown on pages 3-17 of our HF Series Fan Catalog are licensed to bear the AMCA Seal. The ratings shown are based on tests and procedures in accordance with AMCA Publication 211 and comply with the requirements of the AMCA Certified Ratings Program.
- Inlet Sizes - 6' to 41'
- Volume - 500 to 58,500 CFM
- Four Duties available* (see charts below for specifications)
- Standard Duty (STD): Designed for dry, non-abrasive material with 3/16' or smaller particulate size.
- Heavy Duty (HD): Paddles are 1/8' thicker than on the standard duty fan. Designed for semi-dry, mildly-abrasive material with 3/8' or smaller particulate size.
- Extra Heavy Duty (XHD): Paddles are 1/4' thicker than on the standard duty fan. Designed for wet, abrasive material with 3/4' or smaller particulate size.
- Extra Heavy Duty Abrasion Resistant (XHD-AR): Paddles are constructed of 1/2' AR400F. Designed for wet, highly-abrasive material with 5/8' or smaller particulate size.
- Available Materials of Construction
- Hot Rolled ('HR') Carbon Steel
- Abrasion Resistant ('AR') 400F Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Statically and Dynamically Balanced All of the HF Series Fans have the wheels balanced in house on our state of the art balancing machine.
- 6 Paddles per Wheel* Fans wheels have 6 open paddles with a self-cleaning radial design to minimize buildup.
- Motor mounts and drive package are available for all HF Series Fans.
- TEFC Motors Available for fans in 3 to 300 hp.
- Drain Plug* Installed on units as standard equipment.
- Pipe: Blow pipe and suction pipe is available in a variety of materials and sizes.
- AMCA Licensed Performance Charts: Available for download for our complete HF Series Fan line.