HI-Q - Custom Mobile Air Sampling & Equipment Carts
HI-Q Environmental Products Company's Custom Mobile Air Monitoring & Equipment Carts have proven to be industry leaders. From the heavy-duty design of the MRV0523CV-ALPHA used primarily to support ALPHA CAM's, to the telescoping equipment platform of the MSC-PLSTC used primarily for the transport of complete battery operated air sampling systems.
Custom Mobile Air Sampling & Equipment Carts
- Heavy Duty (Alpha) CAM Carts
- Universal, Multi-Purpose Sampling Carts
- Hp Oilless Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump.
- Mechanical, Heavy Duty, Adjustable Constant Duty Control Valve
- 16' X 13' Mounting Plate Mounted 28' Above The Floor On Handle Bar
- Plate includes slots for dual Criss-Cross Mounting Straps.
- 6 feet of 3/8' ID braid reinforced polyurethane vacuum sample line.
- 15' rear stabilizing axel.
- 50' power cord with Hanging Rack
- 12' x 14' shelf mounted above handlebar to hold electronic controller.
Mobile Sampling Cart with telescoping mounting plate.
- Telescoping mounting plate: 54' to 72'
- Wheels: free rotating, lockable casters.
- Cart footprint: 23' x 18'.
- PO-5: Optional hard mounted power bar.
- Power Cord-50: Optional 50 foot power cord, 14/3.
- Power Cord-25: Optional 25 foot power cord, 16/3.
- Custom Features: Name your custom feature: (i.e.: custom tray sizes, cord hanging rack, shock mounted pumps)
- Hanging-Rack: Power cord winding hooks.
- High quality 18' x 18' x 12' Weather Proof Housing w/ cooling fan
- Continuous Duty Oilless Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
- Mechanical flow control valve
- Adjustable height Gooseneck sample inlet with bug screen & integral rain shield
- NIST traceable flow meter
- Internally mounted filter holder
- On/Off switch with fuse protection
- Locking Hasp for padlock
- Security eyelet for chaining to pole
- 25' power cord