Hi-Q - Model M.A.S.S. - Mobile Air Sampling Station, High & Low Flow Samplings
HI-Q’s Mobile Air Sampling Station can be supplied with controllable flow rates from as little as 2 SCCM up to, as high as 200 SLPM. The unit can be equipped as either a single or dual flow sampling system – you make the call. Have an existing Stack Flow Rate Monitor? HI-Q’s MASS Unit can easily be linked together with an existing stack-flow monitor to achieve real-time Iso-Kinetic stack sampling or HI-Q can supply the MASS unit complete with its own stack flow monitor built in. The MASS unit can be supplied with fittings for stack sampling or equipped with a set-height “Giraffe Neck” type head for sampling breathing-level ambient air. Need Real Time Monitoring? HI-Q can supply the MASS Unit with “vendor-preferred” Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Iodine, and/or Tritium real-time monitors incorporated into the complete system.
The high flow system is primarily used to collect particulate and/or pull air samples through carbon or silver impregnated zeolite cartridges for the assay of radioiodine. The high flow system may also be used for pulling sample air through noble gas, alpha, beta and/or gamma radiation real time monitors. The low flow system can be supplied with glassware sampling train mounted inside the cabinet which can be used for many types of bubbler and/or silica gel column collection methods.
- All-In-One Enclosure!
- Protocol Sampling For Particulate, Iodine, CO2, SO2 & Tritium
- Dual Mass Flow Controllers, High and/or Low Flow
- Separate Flow Rate & Total Volume Displays For Each Sample Line
- Individual Sample Line Elapsed Time Indicator Display
- ISO-Kinetic Stack Sampling Option
- Available As Mobile Cart Or Fixed Location
- Real Time Monitoring Options
- Custom Configurations Available
- Flow Measure/Control:Mass flow meter/controllers Accuracy: ± 1.0% of F.S.
- Housing:NEMA12, Steel with dip bath primed/powder coated finish
- Flow & Total Vol. Display:0.56” LED with Rate, Min., Max., and Total display.
- Elapsed Timer:Electronic, resettable hours & tenths, LCD read out
- Pump:Rotary vane or other as req’d
- Unit Weight:Approx. 160 lbs.
- Shipping Weight:Approx. 200 lbs.