HI-Q - Model MRV Series - Mobile Cart Continuous Duty, Constant Flow Air Sampling System
This 'Golf Cart' type unit can be used for the assay of both particulates and gaseous radioiodine. Its telescoping 'Goose Neck' allows for industry standard breathing zone air sampling. There is a 3/8' female Quick Disconnect fitting at the sampling inlet which accepts all 'RV' series filter holders. Two vacuum gauges for measuring pressure differential across the filter media are conveniently mounted in a control box on the units handle along with a power toggle switch, fuse protection, and a resettable electronic elapsed timer. HI-Q's MCV-260 maintains a constant flow of ±5% of the operator pre-set flow rate (up to the maximum capacity of the pump). The flow rate can be viewed by incorporating one of HI-Q's optional 'V-FLO-XX' venturi flow measurement units.
- Telescoping “Goose Neck” for Breathing-Zone Air Sampling
- Automatic Flow Control Valve
- Electronic, Resettable, Elapsed Timer
- Continuous Duty, Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump
- Dual Vacuum Gauges for measuring DP across filter media
- Sturdy Cast Aluminum Base Plate
- Flow Ranges of 0 – 7.0 CFM
- NRTL listed with TUV SUD*
- Air Mover : Oilless, Rotary Vane, Vacuum Pump with 1/4, 1/3, or 3/4 HP, 115 or 230 VAC, Shock Mounted Motor.
- Control Valve: (MCV-260) Mechanical, Heavy Duty, Automatic Flow Control Valve. This valve controls the air flow rate to ±5% of the operator set flow rate.
- Timer Electronic, Elapsed, Resettable Timer in Hours & Tenths
- Optional Flow Meter : Add “-HMF” to model number for Hard Mounted Flowmeter option or see removable V-FLO-XX units described below.
- Filter Holders : See Filter Holders For Air Sampling, “RV-Series”
- Filter Cartridges : See Analytical Cartridges
- Filter Paper : See Filter Paper For Air Sampling
- Air Flow Calibrator : See Air Flow Calibrators
- Replacement Pumps/Kits : See Replacement Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps & Service Kits in the “Air Sampling Accessories” section of this catalog.