Aerodyne Rhino - Model R - High Capacity Rotary Valve
From Featured Valves
The Aerodyne High Capacity Rhino Rotary 'R' Valve is designed for continuous discharge of free-flowing, low-abrasive dry solids in gravity flow or low-pressure systems. Widely used in applications such as the bottom of cyclonic dust collectors and baghouse hoppers, the Rhino Rotary 'R' Valve's steel plate construction gives it a distinct advantage in quality, flexibility and durability over cast valves.
- Heavy duty steel plate fabrication.
- Shrouded rotor.
- Neoprene rubber tips.
- Can handle temperatures to 175°.
- Stainless steel optional.
- Available with TEFC or Explosion proof motor.
- Operates under vacuum or pressure.
- Custom sizes available
- 6' - 4.8 Cubic feet per minute
- 8' - 12.6 cubic feet per min
- 10' - 26 cubic feet per min
- 12' - 50 cubic feet per min
- 16' - 108 cubic feet per min