RainWise WeatherLog - High Gain Antenna
This enclosed 12dBi enclosed yagi antenna has wide 45° beam angle. The antenna improves the range and signal strength of the 2.4 GHz transmitters. It is easy to install and can replace standard 2.1dBi omnidirectional antennas.
- As this antenna is passive, the additional gain is achieved by focusing the radio energy into a directional 45° beam. All radio receivers must be located within the beam.
- The antenna is supplied mounting hardware and 24” coaxial cable with a U.FL connector.
- Frequency: 2400-2500 MHz
- Gain: 12 dBi
- -3 dB Beam Width: 45 degrees
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Max. Input Power: 50 Watts
- VSWR: < 1.5:1 avg.
- Lightning Protection: DC Short
- Connector: U.FL
- Cable length: 24 inches
- Weight: 1.3 lbs. (.59 kg)
- Length x Diameter: 11.2 x 3 (inches) 284 x 76 (mm)
- Radome Material: UV-inhibited Polymer
- Flame Rating: UL 94HB
- Operating Temperature: -40° C to 85° C (-40° F to 185° F)
- Polarization: Vertical and Horizontal
- Wind Survival: >150 MPH
- Wind Loading: 8 lbs 100 mph