Aysix - Model Prime Series - High Performance Mass Flow Meter
From Flow - Thermal Mass
The Aysix Prime series meters are high performance mass flow meter that features bright graphical display of gas mass flow rate, totalized flow and temperature. User friendly packaging simplifies installation. These meters feature continuous diagnostics and low cost of ownership. Available in both integral and remote mounts as well as insertion and in line configurations.
Aysix Prime is the top selling meter in our Product Line. The Prime Thermal Mass Flow Meter features a bright, high contrast, photo-emissive OLED display of Flow Rate, Total and Temperature in a robust, yet lightweight, dual-compartment heavy duty enclosure. The flow rate is also displayed graphically in a horizontal bar graph format. The rear compartment is completely separated from the electronics, and has large, easy-to-access, well marked terminals, for ease of customer wiring (see photo below). It is powered by 24 VDC (12 VDC optional, or 115/230 VAC). The power dissipation is under 2.5 watts (e.g. under 100 ma at 24 VDC).
The Prime Flow Meter is offered in Integral or Remote Style (which has lead-length compensation up to 1000 feet as well as an Explosion Proof Junction Box). Specify any standard probe length or flow body size. It has a 4-20 ma output as well as a Pulsed Output of Totalized Flow (solid state [sourcing] transistor drive). In addition, Prime supports full Modbus® compliant RS485 RTU communications (IEEE 32 Bit Floating Point).Prime is CE approved, and CSA, UL and Atex approved for Hazardous Service (see Approvals tab on the website).
The Prime is CE approved, and CSA, UL and Atex approved for Hazardous Service (see Approvals tab on the website). Prime has continuous diagnostics. The raw calibration milliwatts (mw) is always displayed in the upper left hand corner of the meter's display.
- Direct Mass Flow - No need for separate temperature or pressure transmitters
- High Accuracy and Repeatability - Precision measurement and optimal control of your process
- Low-End Sensitivity - Measures as low as 5 SFPM (e.g.,1 SCFM in a 6
- Negligible Pressure Drop - Will not impede the flow nor waste energy
- No Moving Parts - Eliminates costly bearing replacements,and prevents undetected accuracy shifts
- Dirt Insensitive - Provides sustained performance
- Powerful state-of-the-art microprocessor technology designed for high performance mass flow measurement,at a low cost-of-ownership
- Rugged, user-friendly packaging with easy terminal access
- High contrast photo-emissive OLED display with numerical Flow Rate, Total and Temperature,as well as Graphical Flow Indicator
- No moving parts, orifices, bearings or seals to foul or fail
- Accuracy for precision flow measurement, especially in low flow applications
- Repeatability for consistent measurement in complex process environments
- Wide flow range and wide turndowns for a broad range of applications
- Highly reliable and dependable in rugged process environments
- Easy installation with reduced maintenance requirements
- Flow Rate : 4-20 ma (ground based) output of Flow Rate
- Power : 24 VDC (15 VDC optional) or 115VAC/230 VAC
- Communication : ModbusR compliant RS485 RTU Communication
- Accuracy : +/-1% of Reading +0.5% of Full Scale over 100: 1 turndown
- Repeatability : 0.2% of Full Scale
- Turndown : Up to 1000:1
- Gas Temperature Std : -40F to 200F (-40C to 93C ); HT01: 200F to 350F (93C to 177C )
- Enclosure Temp : 0 to 150F (-18C to 65C ). Contact Aysix for lower temperature ranges.
- Pressure Rating : 500 psig (1000 psig optional)
- Response Time : 1 second (each time constant) for flow change