High-Plex 24 - Automatic Sample Processing System
From Automation Solutions
High-Plex 24 a medium high-throughput automation for everyday MT-PCR. MT-PCR results for up to 24 samples in 3 hrs 10 mins.
- Reliable automation for everyday MT-PCR
- Small footprint to save precious bench space
- Minimal hands-on time
- Detect 30 pathogens and genetic markers simultaneously in up to 24 samples per run
- Comprehensive range of multiplex panels for clinically relevant in vitro diagnostics
- Cost effective from just 5-6 samples per run
Up to 24 samples per run
With an average of 4 runs per 8 hr shift (excluding extraction), this equates to up to 96 samples per day, or 24,000 samples per annum.
Save bench space with small footprint
Just 1.3 m is required for the sample processor, allowing optimal use of space for other critical automation systems such as a nucleic acid extraction system.
Separated processing and analysis allows optimal workflow
While Step 2 of MT-PCR is being performed in the High-Plex Analyser, the next run can be started in the High-Plex Processor, allowing streamlined amplification and optimal use of time.