ALMEMO - Model D6 Plug - High-Precision Sensor
High-precision sensor for temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure FHAD 36 Rx Wide operating temperature range Automatic atmospheric pressure compensation Digital sensor with ALMEMO D6 plug
Common technical features FHAD 36 Rx
- This digital capacitive humidity sensor with integrated signal processor meets the highest accuracy specifications in humidity measurement.
- Unique correction and adjustment process, All sensor characteristics and adjustment data are stored in the humidity sensor itself.
- new: Automatic atmospheric pressure compensation is provided for pressure-dependent humidity variables by means of a digital atmospheric pressure sensor integrated in the ALMEMO D6 plug itself.
- new: Humidity calculation on the basis of formulae as per Dr. Sonntag and enhancement factor as per W. Bögel (correction factor fw(t,p) for real mixed gas systems) This substantially widens the measuring range and improves the accuracy of humidity variable calculations.
- new: Humidity variable Absolute humidity in g/m³ All relevant ambient parameters are measured with one sensor.
- The humidity variables are calculated from the three primary measuring channels (real measurable variables) - temperature, relative humidity. and atmospheric pressure.
- Freely selectable measurable variables Four measuring channels are programmed (at our factory). Temperature (°C, T,t), Relative humidity (%H, RH, Uw), Dew point (°C, DT, td), Atmospheric pressure (mbar, AP, p) Other alternative humidity variables can also be selected. Mixture (g/kg, MH, r), Absolute humidity (g/m³, AH, dv), Vapor pressure (mbar, VP, e), Enthalpy (kJ/kg, En, h) This device can be configured on a PC using USB adapter cable ZA 1919 AKUV. (see “General accessories for ALMEMO D6 sensors”)