Model OA-1S+ - High Purity Gas Analyzers
The Neutronics Model OA-1S+ is the industry benchmark for portable parts per billion Oxygen Analyzers for ultra-pure applications. The OA-1S+ is the only oxygen analyzer that can effectively measure from percent to parts-per-billion levels of oxygen, with very quick response. Designed specifically for the demanding needs of the semiconductor industry, this portable analyzer also enables quick and effective checks of new piping welds, leaks in ultra-pure gas delivery systems, and verification of gas purity at point of use. The OA-1S+ can also serve as a cost effective back-up for other online process oxygen analyzers. The unit features microprocessor controls with user-friendly menu prompts, and employs two Form C user-settable alarms.
- Operating Conditions:Ambient Temperature: 32º to 113ºF (0º-45ºC) – Relative Humidity: 0-90% (non-condensing)
- Range:Auto-ranging. Indicator light specifies whether the reading is in PERCENT, PPM or PPB.
- Accuracy:±2% of RANGE
- Operations:Pressure= 10# to 60# PSIG. Flow rate 0.5 to 1.5LPM, 115/230VAC ±20%, 50/60Hz. (via power selector switch)
- Warm-Up Time:Approximately 20 min.
- Dimensions:8.12” H x 9” W x 13.55” L (206mm x 229mm x 244mm)
- Weight:10.5 lb (4.77 kg)
95% of step change in 5 seconds at 1 liter/min. sample flow rate within PPM-% levels.
90% of step change in 30 sec. at PPB levels.
From room air to .1% <20 sec.
Low PPM levels <5 min.
Under 500 PPB <30 min.
- Large LED digital display of oxygen concentration
- Alphanumeric LCD displays mode of operation
- Bi-directional RS-232 communication link
- Analog outputs: 4-20MA and 0-1VDC
- 316 S.S. electro polished tubing and fittings
- Orbitally welded system
- VCR-style connections