High Voltage Rectangular, DIN-Rail Mountable, Nylon
Amphenol Oil & Gas Technologies introduces their new High Voltage ROV Connector. The Zeus High-Voltage ROV Connector Series is designed to work in the harsh underwater environment of the Subsea Oil & Gas fields. Capable of handling 7500V, this robust design can incorporate multiple sizes of Amphenol’s RADSOK contacts. Made from Nylon, it’s DIN-Rail mountable and secured together using a stainless steel screw.
- Operating voltage = 5.000 / 7.500 V
- Receptacle housing clips onto standard DIN-Rail
- Plug housing is mated to receptacle via vertical screw
- Housings accepts snap-in, replaceable contacts 4.0mm², 10.0mm², and 16.0mm²
- Creepage/Clearance in accordance with IEC60079-7 guidance
- High integrity electrical connections utilizing RADSOK® design contacts