Ecotech - Model HiVol 3000 - High Volume Air Sampler
The HiVol 3000 particulate sampler performs remote unattended sampling of PM2.5, PM10 or TSP along with basic meteorological parameters. The HiVol 3000 incorporates advanced programming functions and electronic volumetric flow control to maintain a consistent flow and collect a truly representative sample of particulate matter. Optional attachments allow the sampler to measure wind speed and direction which can then be used to trigger sector selectable sampling (e.g. fence-line monitoring).
- U.S. EPA Manual Reference Method: RFPS-0706- 162 approval for PM10
- Meets Australian standard for PM10 and TSP monitoring.
- Only high volume air sampler with CE and C-tick approval.
- Manufactured under ISO9001 and ISO14001.
- Volumetric flow control automatically corrected to standard reference temperature.
- Programmable reference temperatures.
- Industrial brushless motor (100 000 hours continuous field operation).
- Weather-proof marine quality anodised aluminium cabinet.
- Automatic supply voltage monitoring and shutdown facility reduces damage to instrument.
- Wind direction and speed used to activate/deactivate sampler.
- External trigger (0-5VDC) can be used for activating sampling program.
- RS232 output for data collection and remote communication.
- Filter blocked and instrument error alarms.
- Total control of instrument remotely from PC.
- Simple programming of sampling periods, including daily and weekly programs, with in built ‘1-in-X day’ sampling capability.
- Conditional air sampling based on wind direction, speed and/or time based sampling such as fenceline monitoring
- Filter block and instrument error alarms available to email, sms etc
- Total control of instrument remotely from PC
- Advanced active volumetric flow control system corrects for STP
- Sampling at PM2.5, PM10 and TSP is available
- Operation: Microprocessor controlled (internal data logging)
- Pump/Motor: Side channel blower driven by an induction motor (brushless)
- Flow controller: Variable frequency drive
- Volumetric flow range: Nominal 45-96 m3/hr
- Vacuum capability: 140 mBar max
- Flow accuracy: Better than +/- 1m3/hr
- Flow repeatability: +/- 1 % of reading
- Construction: Anodised aluminium and Stainless steel fasteners
- Filter size: 250 x 200 mm rectangular element
- Dimensions: 380 mm (W) x 380mm (D) x 1200mm (H) plus inlet
- Weight: 45 kg plus inlet weight
- Operating voltage: 200-240V + 10% 50/60 Hz (optional 115V 60Hz)
- Power Consumption: 1500 VA Max (depending on filter loading & flow rate)
- Temp measur. range: 0-50 °C
- Barometric pressure: 600-900 mmHg +/- 4mmHg
- No. of readings: 150 (averaging period is user selectable, for example 75 hours of 30 min averages
- External inputs:
- 1 x wind direction sensor input (10k potentiometer)
- 1 x wind speed sensor input (contact closure) or,
- 1 x spare contact closure input (eg. Tipping bucket rain gauge)
- Output: RS232C
- PM10, PM2.5 or TSP size selective inlets
- Calibration plate and field calibration transport case
- WS/WD sensors
- RH Sensor