TEFSA - High Yeld Filter Presses System
The application of filter presses in the solid-liquid separation processes, is a prefered present solution used in a broad variation of industries due to the high yield results, key factor in the heavy duty and mining applications where effective results are demanded with special high technology equipment. These type of filter presses offer the following guarantees: Maximum reliability. Optimum and most adjusted results. Simple mechanical design with great robustness and special features. Minimum manteinance due to design and clean operation.
- Maximum reliability.
- Optimum and most adjusted results.
- Simple mechanical design with great robustness and special features.
- Minimum manteinance due to design and clean operation.
TEFSA, is nowadays one of the leading filtration companies Worldwide in most industries due to our development in the last 40 years.
With the PFO filter press we reach into the mining industry where demanding expectations are requested, mainly in the metal concentrates, industrial minerals, coal and tailings plants, among others, in order to guarantee the best results based on:
- Complete automatic and programable equipment.
- Fast opening process in order to achieve the maximum number of cycles.
- Filter cloth washing and moving processes at every discharge process and within seconds.
- Dead times elimination.
- Operation by four side pulling cylinders.
- High adjustment capacity and sealed recessed and membrane plates in polypropylene material with outer feeding and filtrate ports.
The TEFSA PFO model filter press avoids as well the complexity, inconveniencies and high costs of the standard vertical filter presses.
ThePFO filterpress takes all the advantages of the standard horizontal filter press. The filtration cycle and the stages of operation in these units is quite conventional, highlighting the following additional features:
- The pulp feeding is placed on the upper central part of the filter plate with an external port, and the filtrate evacuation is in closed execution and also with external ports.
- The filter press detects the cycle evolution by means of the corresponding weight cells, controlling the exact production.
- Before the plate opening and consequent cakes discharge, the process includes the cake and core blowing processes with compressed air in order to evacuate the retained liquid.
- The Standard PFO filter press is equipped with a mixed membrane-recessed plate pack in order to provide the relevant cake membrane squeezing, generating a maximum dryness level and a minimum cycle time, resulting in a maximum capacity and production unit.
- Filter cloth washing process after every discharge by means of washing pipes with high pressure nozzles placed on top of every plate, washing the entire plate pack simultaneously and within seconds.
- Additional filter cloth moving system during the washing stage in order to assure that the filter cloth surface is particle free and ready for operating the next cycle under perfect conditions.
The different functions carried out in the PFO filter press, compensates the product variations treated by the unit, for instance in the sludge density, and is as well very much appropriated to correct washing defects, neutralization and cake uniformities versus other filter press models.