Hilliard - Ceramic Membrane Crossflow
The Ceramic Membrane Filtration System utilizes high-velocity fluid 'crossflow' across the face of the membrane. The oil-free water passes through the ceramic membrane while the oily waste is concentrated in a process reservoir.
The Hilco Ceramic Membrane System is an ideal way to lower your filtration costs. The filtration system utilizes high-velocity “crossflow” across the membrane surface. The advanced-technology ceramic membranes deliver outstanding performance, durability, and cost-effectiveness. The robust filter design and high efficiency can help solve your tough filtration challenges. The filter is well-suited for multiple microfiltration (MF) and ultrafiltration (UF) applications. Available membrane pore sizes are 0.5 μm, 0.2 μm, 0.01μm, and 0.005 μm.
Well-suited for multiple microfiltration and ultrafiltration applications. Processes fluid streams such as industrial laundry, aqueous wash solutions, catalyst stream recovery, and solvent reclamation.
- Oil removal from wastewater streams
- Reclaiming solvents and chemicals
- Fruit juice and beverage clarification
- Aqueous wash solutions
- E-coat paints and lacquers
- CIP cleaning chemical recovery
- Catalyst stream recovery
- Industrial laundry
- High surface area to unit volume
- Compact design
- Extended life with durable ceramic
- Chemically stable
- Broad pH range of 2-13
- Immune to chlorine attack
- Steam sterilizable
- Back flushable
- Suitable for aqueous and solvent/chemical streams
- High and sustainable flux rates
- Easy, less frequent membrane cleaning