The Hiniker AR-2000 Shredder is designed for thorough shredding of tougher residue resulting from today’s BT crops. Based on the proven Hiniker 1700 Flail Shredder model, the AR-2000 includes advanced features for high productivity in the toughest corn and cotton shredding applications. Heavier knives and faster knife tip speeds cut through the tough stuff. Plus, abrasion-resistant AR-2000 steel hoods offer more than twice the life of standard hoods.
- 1/4' AR200 abrasion resistant steel hood
- High Speed 2000 RPM dynamically balanced 10' diameter rotors
- 5/16' Wear-Tuff® hard-surfaced knives, direct mounted (no D-rings)
- Recutter Bar
- Full length 5' x 7' front frame tube
- Banded drive belts
- 235 horsepower rated gearbox