The Hiniker AR-2000 Shredder is designed for thorough shredding of tougher residue resulting from today’s BT crops. Based on the proven Hiniker 1700 Flail Shredder model, the AR-2000 includes advanced features for high productivity in the toughest corn and cotton shredding applications. Heavier knives and faster knife tip speeds cut through the tough stuff. Plus, abrasion-resistant AR-2000 steel hoods offer more than twice the life of standard hoods.
- 1/4' AR200 abrasion resistant steel hood
- High Speed 2000 RPM dynamically balanced 10' diameter rotors
- 5/16' Wear-Tuff® hard-surfaced knives, direct mounted (no D-rings)
- Recutter Bar
- Full length 5' x 7' front frame tube
- Banded drive belts
- 235 horsepower rated gearbox
- Long life, 5/16' x 2 1/2 ' hard-surfaced reversible side slicer knives are standard equipment. Direct mounting eliminates “D-rings” for fewer wearing parts.
- 235 HP rated Superior™ gearboxes are standard on all machines. All units have a standard overrunning clutch to protect shredder and tractor.
- Banded belts deliver maximum horsepower without slippage. Spring loaded backwrap idler is easily adjusted with just a screwdriver.
- Rotor bearings are 2 3/16' and 2 7/16' diameter self-aligning. Rotor bearings are precision piloted for long term stability and life.
- Category 5 plus constant velocity (C.V.) P.T.O.’s are standard on all trailing units. This eliminates driveline knocking and the need to disengage P.T.O. on short turns. An overrunning clutch is included to protect tractor P.T.O. during shutdown.