Hitema - Model ENR Series - Air-Cooled Liquid Chillers With Axial Fans
ENR Series are aircooled liquid chillers, designed for industrial use and for outdoor installation. These chillers are designed for applications that require reliability, continuity of operation, high performance and reduced management costs. All models are equipped with coaxial or shell and tube evaporator (except for models 001÷002) that ensures reliable operation in particular with liquids containing impurities. All models are equipped with water pump suitable to work with water-glycol mixture and storage tank to assure precise control of temperature even in the presence of highly variable thermal loads from the process.
With the wide range of cooling capacity up to 440kW it is possible to satisfy all Customer demands. The refrigerant used is R410A (available also R454B and R32 ). The chillers are provided with one (models 001÷100) or two (models 130÷430) refrigerant circuits with up to 2 compressors per circuit to ensure high efficiency also at partial load.
The degree of electrical protection is IP54 for all models. All units are tested at the Hitema production site before the shipment to ensure to the Customers the best performances, reliability and continuity of operation.
- Compressors: Scroll
- Condenser: Air condenser with copper tubes and aluminum finned core
- Evaporator: Coaxial
- Expansion Valve: Thermostatic
- Protection Rating: IP54
- Refrigerant: R410A, R454B; R32
- Coaxial evaporator ensure chiller reliability and long life
- Closed cabinet suitable for outdoor installation
- Pump and tank builted in all models
- 1 or 2 refrigerant circuits with up 2 compressors per circuit
- Great capacity control with the possibility to mount inverter on compressors (from model ENR.030)