Honeywell North - Model RU8500 - Half Mask
Improve productivity and maintain compliance with the Honeywell North® RU8500 Series half mask. The RU8500 is one of the only reusable half masks on the market with a speech diaphragm. This feature offers improved speech clarity – eliminating the need for workers to leave the work space or doff the mask in order to communicate. Made from soft, flexible silicone, the RU8500 provides workers with a comfortable fit for hours of use while the dual sealing flange provides an excellent facepiece seal. The RU8500 also has the unique option of a diverter exhalation valve cover, which directs exhaled breath downward and is ideal for painting/coating/sealing. Available in royal blue, light green and lilac.
- Food Services
- Municipal Services
- Oil and Gas
- Steel and Metals
- Wind Energy
- Airborne Particulates
- Gas, Vapors, Smoke
- NIOSH 42 CFR 84 -
Honeywell Industrial Safety warrants the RU8500 Series Half Mask to the original owner to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original shipment from Honeywell’s factory. Honeywell’s obligation under this limited warranty will be, at Honeywell’s option, to repair or replace without charge the RU8500 Series Half Mask or any of its components found by Honeywell to have been defective during the limited warranty period, under the following terms:
- The warranty claim is made (i) by the owner who purchased the RU8500 Series Half Mask new from Honeywell or an authorized Honeywell Distributor, and (ii) not more than three (3) months after the end of the limited warranty period.
- The RU8500 Series Half Mask or component is found by Honeywell to have been defective in normal use and service during the limited warranty period of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original owner.
- The RU8500 Series Half Mask or component is returned freight prepaid to Honeywell, either to its factory or to a Honeywell authorized service center, and is thereafter returned to the owner freight collect.
- This limited warranty does not apply to (i) any RU8500 Series Half Mask or component found by Honeywell to have become defective as a result of any accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, or servicing with parts not approved by Honeywell; (ii) deterioration or aging of any component made of rubber or other elastomer since such components can be adversely affected by undue exposure to heat, sun, water, chemicals, ozone or other deteriorating elements; or (iii) facepiece lens, compressed-air cylinders and parts that become defective through normal use. The decision as to what constitutes normal use shall be made solely by HONEYWELL SAFETY PRODUCTS.
- To maintain this limited warranty, the purchaser must perform maintenance and inspections as set forth in the Operating and Maintenance Instruction Manual for this product which shall include prompt replacement or repair of defective parts, and replacement of parts per the maintenance schedule as set forth in such instructions.
- Material Silicone
- Size Small, Medium, Large
- Cartridge Connection Type Honeywell North N-Series Cartridges, Filters and Cartridge/Filter Combinations
- Colors Royal Blue, Light Green, Lilac
- Valve Types Standard Industrial Exhalation Valve and Diverter Exhalation Valve