Hoover Ferguson - Dry Goods Containers
Hoover Ferguson manufactures a range of containers used for the storage and transport of dry goods. These dry goods storage tanks are available in a choice of closed, open top, side and front loading. This is an all-purpose transport container and can be used for batteries and dry sack material that should be sealed off from weather elements. They are supplied with door cargo nets, internal tie down points and door tie back retainers. A wide range of sizes are available.
Hoover Ferguson dry goods offshore containers are designed and manufactured to the highest international offshore safety standards; DNV 2.7-1/EN 12079. Suitable for offshore lifting and transporting of cargo, tools and equipment.
- Extensive range of sizes available, dimensions can be customized
- All new units designed and manufactured to International standards
- Multiple internal tie-down points for safe and secure transportation of cargo
- 10ft and 20ft available as combined CSC approval and DNV 2.7-1 containers
- Cargo restraining nets available if required
- Attachment points built into roofs of all new units which ensures personnel safety when inspecting slings or lifting points
- Anti slip surfaces on both floors and roofs
- Transport and store dry cargo
- Certified slings complete with shackles are provided according to DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079 standards
- Standard: 6ft, 8ft, 10ft and 20ft