Hoover Ferguson - Model 20000 Liter - Offshore Chemical Tanks
The 20ft 20,000Ltr SS316 Horizontal Offshore Chemical Tank Container is designed for the carriage of hazardous liquid cargo mounted in a carbon steel frame. Specially designed for repeated use in the transport to, from or between fixed and/or floating offshore installations and ships. Our horizontal storage tanks are tested to withstand the dynamic lifting and impact forces that may occur during handling in open seas, in adverse weather and sea conditions.
Our 20ft 20,000Ltr tanks are the most versatile in fleet offering five different connection options as well as being equipped with collapsible handrails and D-rings for increased safety. The tanks are also dual rated allowing for a 25T offshore lift and 34T onshore lift in addition to being rated to -40degC for use in colder climates.
- Designed, manufactured and fully certified to DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079 standard
- CSC approved for international shipping
- T11 UN portable tank approved under IMDG / ADR / RID
- 20,000 liter capacity
- 4 bar working pressure
- Remote vent valve and level gauge
- 4' NPT outlet connection
- 6' blank flange connections
- 4' butterfly valve with recirculation line
- Vessel material - 316L stainless steel
- Collapsible handrails and D rings for safety harness attachment
- Dual rated - 25 tonne offshore lift and 34 tonne onshore lift
- Rated for use to -40°C