Hoover Ferguson - Model HopperTote - Transfering and Storing Viscous Products
Hoover Ferguson HopperTote allow manufacturers to transfer and store viscous products with greater efficiency. These grease bins facilitate faster filling and dispensing while providing environmental benefits. Using the same 10-gauge (.135”/3.4 mm), stainless steel construction and square design as the Liquitote® intermediate bulk container and adding a 45 degree conical bottom, Hoover Ferguson engineered an IBC specifically for medium viscosity products. This HopperTote line of IBC’s is perfect for the storage, transportation, and dispensing of greases, lubricants, oils and inks.
- Storage, and dispensing of greases, lubricants, and oils
- Multiple discharge options which promote easy flow in any application
- Quick and easy filling and dispensing products of high viscosity
- 10 gauge (.135”3/4 mm), carbon steel or 304/316 stainless steel
- Heavy-duty lifting lugs and leg positioners
- 22 5/16” (569.2 mm) top opening/manway with fill port