Hoover Ferguson - Offshore Half Height Containers
Hoover Ferguson offers multiple basket units for lifting, carrying and transporting drill pipe, casing, tools and other essential cargo. In addition to our range of basket sizes designed for multiple applications, our half height basket units are designed to securely stack to save space, which is essential on a rig floor. Basket units feature load securing points with multiple internal tie-down points for safe and secure transport; and baskets can be supplied with a load protection cover to eliminate the risk of snagging cargo. Cargo restraining nets are also available and all baskets are designed to not slip or slide on rig floors or barges.
Hoover Ferguson offers a wide range of baskets including DNV 2.7-1/EN 12079 offshore cargo carrying baskets complete with certified slings and shackles.
To best meet the needs of our customers, Hoover Ferguson offers short-term and long-term rental options, and customer cradles can be installed to enhance the security of high-value cargo.
Check out the features tab below to learn more about our half height basket units!
Our basket units are:
- Designed to be safely and securely stacked to optimize space
- Offer multiple internal tie-down points for safe and secure transportation of cargo
- Net securing points on all units
- Cargo restraining nets available, if required
- Anti-slip surfaces on floors
- Drainage points are standard
- Optional load protection cover
- Optional custom cradles can be installed to enhance the security of high value cargo
- Certified slings complete with shackles are provided according to DNV 2.7-1 / EN 12079 standards