Hoover Ferguson manufactures and distributes a wide variety of spill and secondary containment basins for industrial, commercial and oilfield applications. These environmentally friendly products are designed to help our customer's comply with many of the EPA, OSHA, and DOT regulations, helping to contain dangerous chemicals.
This IBC containment basin captures leaks, drips and spills can easily be contained for recovery. These rugged large capacity systems provide excellent chemical resistance and are available in a variety of sizes and configurations.These secondary containment basins are one piece, 10 gauge (.135”/3.4 mm), carbon steel construction with channel legs for extra support which provides an effective barrier between the IBC and the outside environment.
- Secondary containment basins are for any size tank or storage vessels
- One piece, 10 gauge carbon steel construction with channel legs for extra support
- Rugged 10 gauge carbon steel construction with channel legs for extra support
- Primed and epoxy painted inside and out for years of durability
- 1-1/2' (38.1 mm) galvanized grating dock securely bolted down and easy accessibility to the sump for cleaning
- Two 3/4' (19.0 mm) half couplings with plugs
- Custom Sizes Available