Hoover Ferguson - Stacked Composite Tote Tanks
An efficient solution to liquid handling is Hoover Ferguson's stacked composite tank system. This stackable composite IBC system has a composite feeder container (which is removable and refillable) on top of a Liquitote® IBC base container. This allows liquids to be piped directly to the area of use from the base tank. The stacked composite tank contains a lid assembly for the in-plant tank, vapor return line, liquid transfer hose, and top tank lid assembly.
- Continuous feed of chemical to in house system
- Closed system with no vapor release
- No production downtime
- Sight gauge allows for chemical monitoring
- Allows for complete usage of chemicals without premature changeovers
- Optimum floor space utilization in production area.
- Top tank change overs can be planned and do not interrupt production levels
- Allows for quick turnaround of transfer top container with supplier reducing container inventory