HORIBA - Model HE-960CW - 2-Channel Sanitary Conductivity Meter
The HE-960CW is ideal for the conductivity control of the purified water, pasteurized water, and water for injection that are used in the production of pharmaceuticals. And we have developed a lineup of electric conductivity sensors that can be used in conjunction, from the conventional insertion type to the flow-through type with improved cleaning and sanitary properties.
- High grade type suited for monitoring of medical water quality
- 2-channel simultaenous measurement and simultaneous output
- Built-in USPwater quality evaluation function
- Built-in RS-485 communication output
- Diverse measurement range
The HE-960CW, which is used in conjunction with the FS Series conductivity sensor, measures the water conductivity ranging from purified to 2000 µS/cm.
- 2-channel simultaneous measurement
Monitoring of the desalinity rate and diagnosis of film deterioration are also possible by simultaneously measuring and comparing two locations pre- and post-processing, such as with RO film, etc.
- 2-channel simultaneous outputs
The HE-960CW includes 4 transmission output circuits built-in.
- Four contact alarms
- Built-in Communications Function (RS-485)
The HE-960CW is equipped with an RS-485 interface to allow you to check measurements and check/change the set points from a remote location.
- USP‹645› water quality determination function
This product features a function that automatically determines a conductivity standard for pharmaceutical water such as an injection solvent. Temperature compensation can be achieved with various methods, or no compensation can be selected.