HORIBA - Model Ultima Expert - Ultimate ICP-OES Spectrometer
High resolution, high sensitivity and high stability ICP-OES spectrometer. The Ultima Expert offers the highest performance on the market and is specially designed to handle the most challenging applications. Its high quality optical design which integrates a high density holographic grating and one meter focal length associated with the unique Total Plasma View feature offers the highest resolution of the market along with high sensitivity and stability for the most demanding applications. Radial viewing and Total Plasma View providing lowest detection limits in ICP-OES spectrometry.
- Unique sheath gas feature for unrivaled stability on samples with High Total Dissolved Solids content, up to 30% dissolved solids
- Continuous wavelength coverage from 120 to 800 nm with Far UV option for improved sensitivity for halogens analysis or alternative wavelengths
- Unmatched spectral resolution minimizing interferences with
- Optional dual grating system, offering
- Unique High Stability device to achieve exceptional stability for demanding applications
- Patented HDD detection providing sub-ppb to percent level in a single analysis
- Dynamic range of up to 10 orders of magnitude using Image
- Optional 0.5m or 1m polychromator for simultaneous analysis
- Image Navigator is designed for semi-quantitative analysis thanks to full spectrum acquisition.
- Full spectrum display with multiple spectra display capability
- Visual comparison with overlaid spectra display capability
- Automated qualitative and semi-quantitative analysis
MASTER, find easily the right wavelengths
- MASTER facilitates the method development by performing automatically selection of appropriate lines according to the concentration range of each element and the matrix. MASTER is based on the proprietary S3-base developed with real ICP spectra acquisitions and containing more than 50,000 wavelengths identified with full spectroscopic data.
- Automatic wavelength selection
- Synthetic spectra display
- Sensitivity, dynamic range and interference level criteria to adjust line selection
- S3-base viewer displays the entire S3-base database to help with identification of emission lines in unknown samples.
- Full S3-base database available
- Display of analyte wavelength and its relative intensity and detection limit
- Display of the list of potential emission lines, including plasma inherent lines, in the vicinity of a selected wavelength with their relative intensities and detection limits
- Graphic display of analyte emission line and potential emission lines for facilitated identification
- Generator: Solid state, 40.68 MHz, water-cooled
- Torch: Fully demountable torch, 3 mm internal diameter alumina injector, glass inner and outer tubes
- Sample introduction: Concentric glass nebulizer and glass cyclonic spray chamber, 3 channels peristaltic pump, sheath gas device
- Optical system: Thermally stabilized, 1 meter focal length, 2400 g/mm grating used in 1st and 2nd order with optical resolution
- Optional dual grating system: with 4320 g/mm and 2400 g/mm used in the 1st order with optical resolution
- Optional: 0.5m or 1m polychromator
- Detection: Patented HDD system