HORIBA - Model Ultima Expert LT - Affordable ICP-OES Spectrometer
High performance affordable ICP-OES spectrometer. The Ultima Expert LT offers high performance at an affordable price. It can handle challenging applications due to its design. Its high quality optical design which integrates a high density holographic grating and one meter focal length associated with the unique Total Plasma View feature offers high resolution along with high sensitivity. Radial viewing and Total Plasma View providing lowest detection limits in ICP-OES spectrometry. Unique sheath gas feature for unrivaled stability on samples with High Total Dissolved Solids content, up to 30% dissolved solids. Continuous wavelength coverage from 120 to 800 nm with Far UV option for improved sensitivity for halogens analysis or alternative wavelengths. Unmatched spectral resolution minimizing interferences with less than 5 pm for wavelengths in the range 120-320 nm.
- S3-base viewer displays the entire proprietary S3-base, developed with real ICP spectra acquisitions and containing more than 50,000 wavelengths identified with full spectroscopic data, to help with identification of emission lines in unknown samples.
Full S3-base database available
- Display of analyte wavelength and its relative intensity and detection limit
- Display of the list of potential emission lines, including plasma inherent lines, in the vicinity of a selected wavelength with their relative intensities and detection limits
- Graphic display of analyte emission line and potential emission lines for facilitated identification
- Generator: Solid state, 40.68 MHz, water-cooled
- Torch: Fully demountable torch, 3 mm internal diameter alumina injector, glass inner and outer tubes
- Sample introduction: Concentric glass nebulizer and glass cyclonic spray chamber, 3 channels peristaltic pump, sheath gas device
- Optical system: Thermally stabilized, 1 meter focal length, 2400 g/mm grating used in 1st and 2nd order with optical resolution
- Detection: Dual PMT detection