Hospital Cart Mover
From Hospital Cart Puller
A CartCaddyLite Shorty Hospital Cart Mover cuts down on the chance of overexertion and will allow your employees to move fully loaded carts quickly and easily. A hospital cart mover also helps to keep residents safe by allowing the staff to keep rooms and hallways clear. The cart mover from DJ Products is powerful enough to easily haul carts weighing up to 1000 lbs pounds without putting any undue stress on employees.
No matter how heavy or how light the loads your employees are transporting, it is crucial that they be able to move with ease. The term hospital corners normally refers to a method of making beds but when you are transporting a load of linens or medical supplies, tight hospital corners are the ones that you must travel through without running into anyone or losing what is being carried. A hospital cart mover like the CartCaddyLiteShorty attaches to the swivel-castered end of the cart and provides the pushing and pulling power necessary for easy turning and intricate maneuvering.
- The CartCaddyLiteShorty Supply Cart Puller comes standard with a 24-volt system, 2 12-volt batteries, designed to give the operator 6-hours of continuous use in a hospital, without moving a load, before recharging. The cart mover should have plenty of battery life to last an entire shift.
- The Cart Mover has a variable speed twist grip for forward and reverse directions from 0 to 3 mph. The ergonomically correct variable speed feature prevents carpal tunnel and allows the hospital worker to maintain smooth control while intricately maneuvering his load. The CartCaddyLiteShorty’s ability to go 3 mph allows the machine to keep up with the operator without frustration from waiting for a slowly operating machine when operating the unit from point A to B through-out your hospital.
- The safety stop switch positioned at the back of the handle bar box immediately stops the machine when pressed to prevent any possible injury from operating the device. This feature is a must when buying any hospital cart mover.
- The spring hitch option and customized attachment prevent you from having to fabricate multiple attachments on everyone of your carts or equipment. The CartCaddyLiteShorty hospital food cart mover attachment springs down and upward, attaching firmly to the bottom of your cart. Now the operator can easily push, pull, or maneuver the cart thoughout the hallways of the hospital.
- The CartCaddyLite Shorty cart mover is designed for easy maneuvering and pivoting of your loads. After the arm is attached firmly to your carts or equipment, the cart mover can pivot a full 180 degrees under the arm. This feature allows for turning your loads a full 90 degrees without jack knifing your cart or manually turning the front of you cart.
Standard Cart Mover Features
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame
- 800 lb. Diff/ Transaxle
- High Tech Speed Controller
- Neutral Throttle Braking
- Adjustable Acceleration / Braking
- 24v(2) 105 Amp Maintenance-free Batteries
- Variable Speed Twist Grip
- 0-3 mph Forward/ Reverse
- Non-Marking, Hard Rubber Tires
- Battery Gauge
- Internal Automatic Charger
Optional Cart Mover Features
- 5th Wheel Arm
- Spring Loaded Hitch
- Custom Adjustable Powder Coated Steel Attachment
- Safety Stop Switch
- Safety Light
- Moves Carts Up to 1,000 lbs
- 24 Volt 2 Battery System
- Quickly Connects to Any Cart
- No Installing Tow Arms on Cart
- 0-3 MPH Forward/Reverse
- Charger works with 120/220 Hz Outlets