From Wood Waste Products
Wood Waste Technology’s hot water boiler system burns wood waste to provide three different heating solutions including space heating to factory areas, traditional radiator heating for offices and domestic hot water. Its high efficiency rating allows customers to maximise the returns available through the Renewable Heat Incentive scheme. Exceptionally high quality, the team at Wood Waste Technology have managed to price the unit competitively, in order that the unit can be adopted by all sizes of companies.
Years of research and development has brought onto the market a state of the art, energy efficient biomass boiler. This boiler burns wood waste turning it into a heating and hot water source to fit multiple traditional, domestic uses (hot water, radiators, factory/office space heating, and machine hot water supply). ...... more information on the Water Boiler from Wood Waste Technology.
This automated system has been specifically designed to manage and optimise fuel usage to provide an excellent efficiency rating tested against BSEN303-5-2012. This allows customers to maximise the returns available through the Renewable Heat Incentive scheme (RHI) enhancing the financial benefits further especially as the scheme and the heater are set to provide payments and last for 20 years.
Oxygen and ramp and pressure sensors relay information to the user friendly touch screen PLC unit for easy control and observation in order to help ensure the boiler is operating with maximum combustion and fuel efficiency. All gearboxes, motors and fans are inverter controlled to reduce energy consumption when running at reduced loads (also beneficial for calculating useful heat on the RHI scheme). The ceramics are water cooled in and around the combustion and firebox area which increases the lifespan of the machine and also helps enhance the process making it work more effectively.
With exceptionally high quality design and UK based manufacturing the boiler systems are built to last and prolong the cost saving potential of your business for as long as possible.
Wood Waste Technology Ltd take care of everything from initial site visit, project design, manufacture, right through to post commission hand over and yearly servicing if requested.
The Combustion Zone
- Large resident time to allow complete combustion
- Pre-cast Arched Ceramic Roof blocks reinforced with stainless needles
- Ceramic Baffles rated at 1800?c
- Pre-cast preheated combustion air holes primary and tertiary
- High Alumina Fire Bricks for floor and side walls rated at 1250?c
- Pre-cast air blocks and support lintels.
- Water Cooled walls, for increase efficiency and combustor life.
- Separated primary and secondary (three levels) combustion areas for low emissions.
- Flue gas recirculation, for lower NOx, CO and lower excess air.
The Heat Transfer
- Two pass Hot Water Heat Exchanger
- Tested to 7.5 Bar (G), working pressure 5 Bar (G) ** higher pressures possible on request.
- CE Marked PD5500 SEP or class 1 if needed.
- Water Flow Direction Baffle Plates
- Double Pass Hot Gas through horizontal Fire Tubes
- Pressure Relief Valves for safety
- Vents and drain points.
- DN80PN16 water connection flanges.
- Structural water cooling for increase efficiency and lower losses.
- Wet back (inlet is fully water cooled, rather than insulated)
- Large access door for easy cleaning and inspection
The Fuel Conveyer System
- Screw Conveyer to Combustion Zone
- Gearbox & 3 phase motor
- Variable speed on all motors
- Air lock rotary valve
- Automatic Fire Suppression System
The Control Panel consists of
- Siemens PLC controlled, HMI touch screen display
- Variable speed drive Fuel Feeding system.
- Combustion temperature regulation
- Screw Feed Fire Protection System and Safety Shunt Mechanisms
- PLC controlled Water Temperature, 30-100%
- PLC controlled Combustion Vacuum system.
- Hot Flue gas Recirculation system.
- Excess air, oxygen control
- Water Flow and return temperature
- Alarms and protection circuits.
- Time clock function for night time set back
- PLC and Inverters mounted in wall mounted control cabinet IP55.