HSM DuoShredder - Model 5540 - Multiple Stage Shredder Systems
The HSM DuoShredder 5540.2 is a two-stage shredder system for fully automatic document disposal. Depending on the paper quality, loading and downstream systems, it can achieve a throughput of up to 350 kg per hour. In combination with an HSM baling press, you can expand the HSM DuoShredder 5540.2 into a complete disposal system. We recommend the following baling press models: HSM KP 100.1 and HSM KP 88.1.
- Sturdy loading hopper with built-in overloading protection to control the shredder and the conveyor belt.
- Stage 1: pre-shredding using a two-shaft system for improved material intake.
- Light barrier monitors filling level between stages 1 and 2 to prevent overloading.
- Stage 2: fine shredding using a two-shaft system.
- Optionally available with material collection trolley for solo operation, volume approx. 320 litres.
- Optionally available with electrohydraulic pre-compactor to remove jams in the hopper; the material to be shredded is automatically pushed against the cutting rollers.
- Maximum speed due to optimum way the coordination of the cutting units has been designed, economical start-up operation and overload protection through a frequency inverter
- Cutting width: 5.8 mm
- Cutting type: Particle cut
- Security level (DIN 66399): P-3, O-2, T-3, E-2
- Shredder material: Paper, Staples and paper clips, Credit card, USB stick, Folders
- Throughput capacity per hour: < 350 kg
- Working width: 400 mm
- Width x Height x Depth: 1421 x 2500 x 832 mm
- Cutting size - 3rd stage: 20 x 155 mm
- Weight: ab 1150 kg bis 1150 kg
- Cutting size - 1st stage: 20 x 155 mm
- Cutting size - 2nd stage: 5,8 x 50 mm